Some health plans require pre-certification and/or referral form. Please check with your provider for the details specific to your plan.
Our business office is committed to providing the best customer service. For billing & authorization/precertification questions pertaining to 3T Open Imaging, contact our business office.
INSURANCE GRID 12 15 15
3T Open Imaging values the right for patient privacy and recognize the absolute necessity to comply with this very important regulation. 3T Open Imaging is HIPAA compliant and we utilize technology such as (FTP), firewalls and best practices to protect valuable data.
The goal of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) is to improve efficiency in healthcare delivery by standardizing electronic data interchange, and protection of confidentiality and security of health data through setting and enforcing standards.
HIPAA calls for:
- Standardization of electronic patient health, administrative and financial data
- Security standards protecting the confidentiality and integrity of individually identifiable health information, “past, present and future”
Final Rule December 2001
- Limit the non-consensual use and release of health information
- Give patients new rights to access their medical records and to know who else has accessed them
- Restrict most disclosure of health information to the minimum needed for the intended purpose
- Establish new criminal and civil sanctions for improper use and disclosure
Click the link below to learn more about the different diagnostic procedures we provide. This website will provide information about the procedures and will generally include:
- A description of the procedure
- What the procedure is used for
- How you should prepare for the procedure
- How the procedure works and how it is performed
- What to expect during and after the procedure
- What are benefits vs. risks or the procedure
- and more. ..